HEB grocery store chain once again announced they are implementing purchase limits on certain products as COVID-19 cases continue to rise.
To help protect the supply chain in Texas, we’ve implemented temporary purchase limits on certain items. Limiting product purchases is a proven way to ensure the best service and product availability for all customers. Our stores are in strong supply and we continue to restock products daily.
The list was updated on June 27, according to the website:
- Brisket – Limit 2
- Bath tissue multipack – limit 2
- Bath tissue singles – limit 2
- Paper towels – limit 2
- Acetaminophen – 2 items total (includes baby, trial and travel sizes, OTC)
- HEB Acid Controller/Famotidine and Pepcid 50ct and larger – Limit 1
- HEB Acid Controller/Famotidine and Pepcid smaller than 50ct – Limit 2
- Disinfecting & antibacterial sprays – 2 items
- Disinfecting & antibacterial wipes – 2 items
- Trial and travel size disinfecting & antibacterial sprays/wipes – 2 items
- Hand sanitizer – 10 items
- Hand soap – 4 items
- Hydrogen peroxide – 2 items
- Rubbing (Isopropyl) Alcohol/swabs – 2 items
- First Aid and Cleaning Gloves – 2 items
HEB says their stores are in strong supply and they will conitue to restock products daily.
Categories: Pearland TX