As the Christmas season comes to an end so do the joy of our decorations as our trees begin to wilt and wither.
So, where can you dispose of them for free?
Beginning December 26, 2019, through January 13, 2020, several Brazoria County offices will begin collecting discarded Christmas trees at their locations to be placed along the beachfront to help gather blowing sands, and build up dunes.
After collecting the donations, volunteers and Brazoria County Parks Department staff will come together on January 18th, 2020, to position the trees along the beaches at Follett’s Island and the beach in Surfside.
Christmas Trees (without decorations) may be dropped off at our headquarters office at 313 W. Mulberry in Angleton, or at any Brazoria County precinct office between December 26th, 2019 and January 13th, 2020.
• Brazoria County Parks HQ, 313 W. Mulberry St., Angleton, Texas
• Surfside Beach Main Entrance, across from Sharkies Bar & Grill
• City of Manvel Substation , 7313 Corporate Dr., Manvel, Texas
• Precinct 1 HQ, 1432 Highland Park Dr., Clute, Texas
• Precinct 2 HQ, 21017 CR 171. Angleton, Texas
• Precinct 3 HQ, 2508 N. Gordon St., Alvin, Texas
• Resoft County Park, CR 281 and Hwy 35 Alvin, TX
• Precinct 4 HQ, 121 N. 10th St., West Columbia, Texas
• Stella Roberts Recycling Center, 5800 Magnolia, Pearland, Texas
Categories: Pearland TX