A limited amount of Hunt’s tomato paste has been voluntarily recalled due to mold concerns.
The recall, posted by the Food and Drug Administration, is for 6-ounce cans of Hunt’s Tomato Paste No Salt Added.
The products with potential mold will have some of the following information on the label or stamped on the can.
- Item description: HNT PSTE TOM NSA 12/6Z
- Case UPC: 00-0-27000-38809-9
- Item UPC: 00-0-27000-38807-5
- Case Batch/Lot Code: 5291902510
- Item Batch/Lot Code: 2105902510
- Best By Date: OCT 16 2020
People who bought the affected cans should throw the tomato paste away or return them to the store.
Consumers with questions can call Conagra Brands at 1-888-280-0301, 9 a.m. through 5 p.m. EDT, Monday through Friday.
No other Hunt’s products or Conagra Brands’ products are impacted by this recall.
For more, including the specific product information, click here.
Categories: Pearland TX